Hey there, small business owner! If you’re looking to create a website that effectively communicates your brand and drives conversions, it’s important to have a solid website content plan in place before you hire a designer. But don’t worry, we’ve got you covered with The Ultimate Website Content Planner, a free 22-page guide that can help you get started.
So why do you need a website content plan, you might ask? Well, having a website content plan is like having a blueprint for your website. It helps you define your messaging, organize your content, and ensure that your website effectively communicates your brand. Plus, it can save you time and money by avoiding costly revisions and changes down the line.
Here are some of the key benefits of having a website content plan:
- Clarifies your messaging: A website content plan helps you define your brand messaging and ensure that it’s consistent across your website. This can help you stand out from your competitors and build trust with your audience.
- Saves time and money: By having a website content plan in place, you can avoid the need for costly revisions and changes to your website content down the line. This can save you time and money in the long run.
- Improves SEO: A website content plan can help you identify the keywords and topics that are most important to your business. By incorporating these into your website content, you can improve your search engine rankings and attract more traffic to your site.
Now, let’s take a closer look at each of these benefits.
Benefit #1: Clarifies Your Messaging
When you create a website content plan, you’re forced to think about your brand messaging and how you want to communicate it to your audience. This is important because your messaging is what sets you apart from your competitors and helps you build trust with your audience.
Your website content plan should include details on your brand’s voice and tone, key messaging points, and the overall story you want to tell. By defining your messaging upfront, you can ensure that it’s consistent across your website and that your audience gets a clear sense of what your brand is all about.
You might find this article on The Intangible Value of Branding.
Benefit #2: Saves Time and Money
One of the biggest benefits of having a website content plan is that it can save you time and money in the long run. Without a plan in place, it’s easy to get caught up in revisions and changes to your website content. This can lead to costly delays and even additional fees from your designer. Read how to avoid common issues when working with web designers in this article, 10 Problems People Have With Their Web Designer.
By having a website content plan in place, you can avoid these pitfalls and ensure that your website content is organized, on-brand, and effective from the get-go. Plus, having a plan in place can help you make decisions more quickly and confidently throughout the website design process.
Benefit #3: Improves SEO
Another benefit of having a website content plan is that it can help you improve your search engine rankings and attract more traffic to your site. By identifying the keywords and topics that are most important to your business, you can incorporate them into your website content and optimize your pages for search engines.
Your website content plan should include details on the keywords and topics you want to focus on, as well as how you plan to incorporate them into your content. This can help you create a website that is not only visually appealing, but also effective at driving traffic and conversions.
Now, we know that creating a website content plan can be daunting, especially if you’re not sure where to start. That’s why we created The Ultimate Website Content Planner, which includes:
- Anatomy of a Website: We break down the key components of a website, including the homepage, about page, services page, and more, so you can understand what content is needed for each section.
- Writing Winning Call to Actions: We provide tips on how to write compelling calls to action that encourage users to take action on your website.
- Organizing Your Content: We offer guidance on how to organize your website content in a way that’s easy to navigate and engaging for your audience.
- Homepage Must-Haves: We outline the key elements that every effective homepage should include, so you can make a great first impression on your visitors.
With The Ultimate Website Content Planner, you’ll have a clear roadmap for creating a website that effectively communicates your brand and drives conversions. And the best part? It’s completely free!
So whether you’re DIYing your website or working with a designer, having a website content plan is an essential first step in the process. It can help you clarify your messaging, save time and money, and improve your SEO. And with The Ultimate Website Content Planner, you’ll have all the tools you need to get started.
In conclusion, a website content plan is a crucial element of any successful website design. It helps you define your messaging, organise your content, and ensure that your website effectively communicates your brand. And with The Ultimate Website Content Planner, you can create a plan that’s tailored to your specific business needs. So don’t wait any longer, download our free guide and start planning your website content today!